From popsicles to pancakes to creamy coffee drinks, these 12 easy recipes take the post-workout staple into dessert territory.
7. Protein Fruit Dip
- 1 scoop unflavored protein powder
- 2 tbsp PB2 (powdered low-fat, low-cal peanut butter substitute)
- 3 tbsp water (more or less depending on desired consistency
Instructions: Mix protein powder with PB2 and use as a dip for sliced fruit.
Source: Lauren Antonucci, M.S., R.D., C.S.S.D.
comments powered by Disqus
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.
- Fight the Test of TimeEat these anti-aging superfoods to turn back the clock.
- 6 Substitutions That Will Clean Up Your Grocery ListClean substitutions to make at the market.
- 13 Grooming Essentials for MenPower products to improve your skin.