From popsicles to pancakes to creamy coffee drinks, these 12 easy recipes take the post-workout staple into dessert territory.
7. Protein Fruit Dip
- 1 scoop unflavored protein powder
- 2 tbsp PB2 (powdered low-fat, low-cal peanut butter substitute)
- 3 tbsp water (more or less depending on desired consistency
Instructions: Mix protein powder with PB2 and use as a dip for sliced fruit.
Source: Lauren Antonucci, M.S., R.D., C.S.S.D.
comments powered by Disqus
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.