From popsicles to pancakes to creamy coffee drinks, these 12 easy recipes take the post-workout staple into dessert territory.
7. Protein Fruit Dip
- 1 scoop unflavored protein powder
- 2 tbsp PB2 (powdered low-fat, low-cal peanut butter substitute)
- 3 tbsp water (more or less depending on desired consistency
Instructions: Mix protein powder with PB2 and use as a dip for sliced fruit.
Source: Lauren Antonucci, M.S., R.D., C.S.S.D.
comments powered by Disqus
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.