From popsicles to pancakes to creamy coffee drinks, these 12 easy recipes take the post-workout staple into dessert territory.
7. Protein Fruit Dip
- 1 scoop unflavored protein powder
- 2 tbsp PB2 (powdered low-fat, low-cal peanut butter substitute)
- 3 tbsp water (more or less depending on desired consistency
Instructions: Mix protein powder with PB2 and use as a dip for sliced fruit.
Source: Lauren Antonucci, M.S., R.D., C.S.S.D.
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Healthy Snack Recipes for Building MuscleQuick and easy recipes to satisfy your taste buds.
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.