- 1 cup egg whites or 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup chocolate or vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup rolled oats or whole-wheat flour
- Optional: vanilla extract or cinnamon
- 6 oz Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- Optional: melted dark chocolate as desired
Instructions: Mix all crepe ingredients together and pour batter in a hot, greased pan. Flip each crepe after the bottoms bubble. Remove promptly when each side is cooked. After removing crepes, fill with Greek yogurt, fresh sliced bananas, natural peanut butter, and dark chocolate, if desired.
Source: Lisa Moskovitz, R.D., C.D.N., C.P.T.
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.