- 1 cup egg whites or 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup chocolate or vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup rolled oats or whole-wheat flour
- Optional: vanilla extract or cinnamon
- 6 oz Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- Optional: melted dark chocolate as desired
Instructions: Mix all crepe ingredients together and pour batter in a hot, greased pan. Flip each crepe after the bottoms bubble. Remove promptly when each side is cooked. After removing crepes, fill with Greek yogurt, fresh sliced bananas, natural peanut butter, and dark chocolate, if desired.
Source: Lisa Moskovitz, R.D., C.D.N., C.P.T.
- Five Healthy Snack Recipes for Building MuscleQuick and easy recipes to satisfy your taste buds.
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.