- 1 cup egg whites or 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup chocolate or vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup rolled oats or whole-wheat flour
- Optional: vanilla extract or cinnamon
- 6 oz Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- Optional: melted dark chocolate as desired
Instructions: Mix all crepe ingredients together and pour batter in a hot, greased pan. Flip each crepe after the bottoms bubble. Remove promptly when each side is cooked. After removing crepes, fill with Greek yogurt, fresh sliced bananas, natural peanut butter, and dark chocolate, if desired.
Source: Lisa Moskovitz, R.D., C.D.N., C.P.T.
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.