- 1 cup egg whites or 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup chocolate or vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup rolled oats or whole-wheat flour
- Optional: vanilla extract or cinnamon
- 6 oz Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- Optional: melted dark chocolate as desired
Instructions: Mix all crepe ingredients together and pour batter in a hot, greased pan. Flip each crepe after the bottoms bubble. Remove promptly when each side is cooked. After removing crepes, fill with Greek yogurt, fresh sliced bananas, natural peanut butter, and dark chocolate, if desired.
Source: Lisa Moskovitz, R.D., C.D.N., C.P.T.
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- The Unique Health Benefits of Eight NutsCrack the health code.
- More Muscle in Less TimeGet in the shape of your life with two workouts of less than an hour a week.
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.