Connect with us
18 Easy Paleo Diet Recipes
DINNER: Asian Pepper Shrimp
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 ½ lb shrimp, raw, peeled, tails on
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Put big, heavy skillet over low heat and melt coconut oil. Mince or crush garlic and throw it in. Stir for 2 to 3 minutes, keeping heat low— you don’t want the garlic to brown.
- Now throw in shrimp and sauté until pink through, probably 4 to 5 minutes, depending on how big they are. Stir in coconut aminos, fish sauce, and pepper. Sauté another minute or so.
- Plate shrimp and turn up burner under skillet. Heat combined oil and liquid in pan, letting it cook down for a minute or two. Pour over shrimp.
- Top each serving with a tablespoon of chopped cilantro and serve.
NUTRITION: 280 calories; 13 g fat; 35 g protein; 4 g carbohydrate; trace dietary Fiber; 4 g net carbs per serving.
Watch six trainer/athletes attempt to power through a 15-minute full body CrossFit workout.
Danny Boome's Tips on Grilling Fish [VIDEO] Celebrity chef Danny Boome shares the secret to getting fresh-tasting grilled fish.
Bodyweight Workout: Six-Pack Plank Variations Rip up your core from the floor with this 8-move sequence routine.
Easy Hairstyles Every Guy Should Know How to Do Justin Timberlake's hair stylist and AXE expert Amy Komorowski demonstrates how to do two classic looks every guy should master.