Connect with us
18 Easy Paleo Diet Recipes
SIDE DISH: Simple Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp bacon grease (or lard or olive oil)
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Trim bottoms of stems and any wilted leaves off Brussels sprouts and halve each one.
- Put fat in a roasting pan, and if you’re using bacon grease or lard, put it in the oven for a few minutes to melt.
- Add Brussels sprouts to the pan and toss till they’re coated with fat. Salt and pepper and stir again, then put them in oven.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring now and then. When they’re evenly browned, they’re done. Add a little more salt if they need it and serve.
NUTRITION: 103 calories; 7 g fat; 3 g protein; 9 g carbohydrate; 4 g dietary fiber; 5 g net carbs per serving.
Watch six trainer/athletes attempt to power through a 15-minute full body CrossFit workout.
Danny Boome's Tips on Grilling Fish [VIDEO] Celebrity chef Danny Boome shares the secret to getting fresh-tasting grilled fish.
Bodyweight Workout: Six-Pack Plank Variations Rip up your core from the floor with this 8-move sequence routine.
Easy Hairstyles Every Guy Should Know How to Do Justin Timberlake's hair stylist and AXE expert Amy Komorowski demonstrates how to do two classic looks every guy should master.