Connect with us
18 Easy Paleo Diet Recipes
SIDE DISH: Apple-Walnut Coleslaw
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 apple
- 3 tbsp walnut oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (See: Mayonnaise in the Jar Recipe)
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Spread walnuts on a shallow baking tin and place in oven. Set your oven timer for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, shred cabbage. Quarter and core apple, then cut in matchstick strips. Put cabbage and apple in a big mixing bowl.
- Measure the rest of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk them together.
- When the timer beeps, taste one walnut bit and see if they’re toasty. If so, add them to the mixing bowl. If not, give them another 2 minutes, then add to the salad.
- Now pour on the dressing and toss to coat. You can chill this for a few hours, but it’s awfully good freshly made.
NUTRITION: 183 calories; 17 g fat; 3 g protein; 8 g carbohydrate; 2 g dietary fiber; 6 g net carbs per serving.
Watch six trainer/athletes attempt to power through a 15-minute full body CrossFit workout.
Danny Boome's Tips on Grilling Fish [VIDEO] Celebrity chef Danny Boome shares the secret to getting fresh-tasting grilled fish.
Bodyweight Workout: Six-Pack Plank Variations Rip up your core from the floor with this 8-move sequence routine.
Easy Hairstyles Every Guy Should Know How to Do Justin Timberlake's hair stylist and AXE expert Amy Komorowski demonstrates how to do two classic looks every guy should master.