Connect with us
18 Easy Paleo Diet Recipes
LUNCH: Standard Egg Salad
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- 2 large celery ribs, diced—include any crisp leaves
- 4 scallions, sliced thin—include the crisp part of the green
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, and chopped
- 6 tbsp Mayonnaise (See: Mayonnaise in the Jar Recipe)
- 1 tbsp brown mustard
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cut up your vegetables and your eggs and combine them in a mixing bowl. Stir together the mayonnaise and mustard, then add to the salad and stir it all up. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Eat as is, wrap in lettuce leaves, or stuff into tomatoes.
NUTRITION: 374 calories; 35 g fat; 14 g protein; 5 g carbohydrate; 1 g dietary fiber; 4 g net carbs per serving.
Watch six trainer/athletes attempt to power through a 15-minute full body CrossFit workout.
Danny Boome's Tips on Grilling Fish [VIDEO] Celebrity chef Danny Boome shares the secret to getting fresh-tasting grilled fish.
Bodyweight Workout: Six-Pack Plank Variations Rip up your core from the floor with this 8-move sequence routine.
Easy Hairstyles Every Guy Should Know How to Do Justin Timberlake's hair stylist and AXE expert Amy Komorowski demonstrates how to do two classic looks every guy should master.