Connect with us
18 Easy Paleo Diet Recipes
- 2 lb fish fillets, cubed (get whatever’s freshest—shrimp or bay scallops work too)
- 10 limes
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp minced fresh cilantro
- 1 habanero chile or jalapeño
- 1 small red onion, sliced paper-thin
- Salt and black pepper
- 16 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- Hot sauce
- Cube fish and place in a nonreactive dish.
- Juice limes into a food processor. Squeeze them well, but avoid the membrane, which can cause bitterness. Add garlic and cilantro. Seed hot pepper, remove white ribs, and whack it into a few pieces; throw it into the processor. Pulse until garlic cloves and pepper are finely minced. Pour this mixture over fish. Slice onion and add it to fish.
- Refrigerate and let fish marinate overnight. Stir once or twice.
- Next day, drain off most of the lime juice, leaving enough to keep fish moist. Salt and pepper to taste.
NUTRITION: 221 calories; 9 g fat; 23 g protein; 17 g carbohydrate; 3 g dietary fiber; 14 g net carbs per serving.
Watch six trainer/athletes attempt to power through a 15-minute full body CrossFit workout.
Danny Boome's Tips on Grilling Fish [VIDEO] Celebrity chef Danny Boome shares the secret to getting fresh-tasting grilled fish.
Bodyweight Workout: Six-Pack Plank Variations Rip up your core from the floor with this 8-move sequence routine.
Easy Hairstyles Every Guy Should Know How to Do Justin Timberlake's hair stylist and AXE expert Amy Komorowski demonstrates how to do two classic looks every guy should master.