Connect with us
18 Easy Paleo Diet Recipes
LUNCH: Chicken Salad
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 artichoke heart, cooked and chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced thin, including the crisp part of the green shoot
- 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- ⅓ cup Lemon-Balsamic Mayonnaise (see below), or to taste
- Cut everything up and put in a mixing bowl.
- Make the mayo (see below), add to the other ingredients, and toss to coat.
NUTRITION: 698 calories; 64 g fat; 24 g protein; 9 g carbohydrate; 3 g dietary fiber; 6 g net carbs per serving.
TO MAKE MAYO:
- Put 2 egg yolks, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp lemon juice, and ½ garlic clove (chopped) in the bottom of a clean glass jar. Add ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil.
- Submerge your stick blender, turn it on, and blend till it’s incorporated.
- Now, keeping the stick blender on, slowly drizzle in ⅔ cup light-flavored olive oil until the mixture is thickened and the oil starts puddling on the surface. Makes ¾ cup.
Watch six trainer/athletes attempt to power through a 15-minute full body CrossFit workout.
Danny Boome's Tips on Grilling Fish [VIDEO] Celebrity chef Danny Boome shares the secret to getting fresh-tasting grilled fish.
Bodyweight Workout: Six-Pack Plank Variations Rip up your core from the floor with this 8-move sequence routine.
Easy Hairstyles Every Guy Should Know How to Do Justin Timberlake's hair stylist and AXE expert Amy Komorowski demonstrates how to do two classic looks every guy should master.