Connect with us
18 Easy Paleo Diet Recipes
LUNCH: Chicken-Avocado Soup
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp Sriracha, or to taste
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 scallions
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Salt and black pepper
- Pour broth into big, heavy saucepan and place over medium-high heat. Stir in Sriracha.
- While broth heats, dice chicken into bite-size pieces; ditto the avocado. Slice scallions, separating white and crisp green parts.
- When broth is simmering, stir in chicken and white part of scallions. (Don’t just drop the diced chicken in without stirring! It’ll congeal into a lump in the bottom of the pot. Stir it in.) Crush in garlic. Bring back to a simmer, turn burner to low, and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Salt and pepper the soup to taste. Ladle into bowls. Now divide avocado and sliced green scallion shoots among bowls, and serve.
NUTRITION: 277 calories; 13 g fat; 34 g protein; 6 g carbohydrate; 2 g dietary fiber; 4 g net carbs per serving.
Watch six trainer/athletes attempt to power through a 15-minute full body CrossFit workout.
Danny Boome's Tips on Grilling Fish [VIDEO] Celebrity chef Danny Boome shares the secret to getting fresh-tasting grilled fish.
Bodyweight Workout: Six-Pack Plank Variations Rip up your core from the floor with this 8-move sequence routine.
Easy Hairstyles Every Guy Should Know How to Do Justin Timberlake's hair stylist and AXE expert Amy Komorowski demonstrates how to do two classic looks every guy should master.