3 cups romaine lettuce
6 oz grilled chicken breast
1 red bell pepper, cored and seeded
1 green bell pepper, cored and seeded
1⁄2 medium cucumber
2 stalks celery, ends trimmed
6 Kalamata olives, pitted
2 tbsp bottled reduced-fat greek or mediterranean dressing
3 tbsp reduced-fat feta cheese
1) Chop lettuce, chicken, peppers, cucumber, celery, and olives. add to large bowl. Just before serving, add dressing and toss using salad tongs, two forks, or two wooden spoons. Top with feta.
456 calories, 52g protein, 30g carbs, 16g fat, 11g fiber
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.
- Sleep SolutionsFive fixes for your sleepless nights.