3 cups romaine lettuce
6 oz grilled chicken breast
1 red bell pepper, cored and seeded
1 green bell pepper, cored and seeded
1⁄2 medium cucumber
2 stalks celery, ends trimmed
6 Kalamata olives, pitted
2 tbsp bottled reduced-fat greek or mediterranean dressing
3 tbsp reduced-fat feta cheese
1) Chop lettuce, chicken, peppers, cucumber, celery, and olives. add to large bowl. Just before serving, add dressing and toss using salad tongs, two forks, or two wooden spoons. Top with feta.
456 calories, 52g protein, 30g carbs, 16g fat, 11g fiber
- Hollywood MonstersHow big and small screen stars got in scary shape.
- Four Ideal Food and Booze Pairings for FallWhiskey and roast chicken, anyone?
- 7 Worst "Green" DrinksYou’d be an idiot to imbibe these juices and smoothies.
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.