3 cups romaine lettuce
6 oz grilled chicken breast
1 red bell pepper, cored and seeded
1 green bell pepper, cored and seeded
1⁄2 medium cucumber
2 stalks celery, ends trimmed
6 Kalamata olives, pitted
2 tbsp bottled reduced-fat greek or mediterranean dressing
3 tbsp reduced-fat feta cheese
1) Chop lettuce, chicken, peppers, cucumber, celery, and olives. add to large bowl. Just before serving, add dressing and toss using salad tongs, two forks, or two wooden spoons. Top with feta.
456 calories, 52g protein, 30g carbs, 16g fat, 11g fiber
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- The Unique Health Benefits of Eight NutsCrack the health code.
- More Muscle in Less TimeGet in the shape of your life with two workouts of less than an hour a week.
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.