3 cups romaine lettuce
6 oz grilled chicken breast
1 red bell pepper, cored and seeded
1 green bell pepper, cored and seeded
1⁄2 medium cucumber
2 stalks celery, ends trimmed
6 Kalamata olives, pitted
2 tbsp bottled reduced-fat greek or mediterranean dressing
3 tbsp reduced-fat feta cheese
1) Chop lettuce, chicken, peppers, cucumber, celery, and olives. add to large bowl. Just before serving, add dressing and toss using salad tongs, two forks, or two wooden spoons. Top with feta.
456 calories, 52g protein, 30g carbs, 16g fat, 11g fiber
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.