6 sun-dried tomatoes (be sure not to buy sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil)
4 cups arugula
1 cup asparagus pieces
1 oz low-fat mozzarella cheese, cubed
1 roasted red pepper, cut into bite-size strips (roast it yourself or find it in a jar near the pickles in most grocery stores)
2 tbsp reduced-fat roasted red pepper, balsamic, or Italian dressing
6 oz grilled salmon (either fresh or pre-prepared)
10 Best Smoothie Ingredients For Guys>>>
1) Rehydrate sun-dried tomatoes, if necessary, by placing them in a small soup pan and covering with water. Place pan over high heat. Boil until soft, approximately 6 minutes. Drain and run tomatoes under cold water.
2) Meanwhile, mix the arugula, asparagus, mozzarella, and roasted red pepper in a large bowl. Chop the sun-dried tomatoes and add them.
3) Just before serving, add dressing and toss using salad tongs, two forks, or two wooden spoons. Top with salmon. Serve immediately.
521 calories, 46g protein, 24g carbs, 27g fat, 7g fiber
- Feed Your JointsEleven foods that fight pain, stiffness, and swelling.
- Essentials: Build a FireA survivalist teaches you how to build a fire the right way.
- 6 Pieces of High-Performance GearStylish products for an active lifestyle.
- Healthier in 20 MinutesEfficiency-boosting tips for the time-deprived.