PESTO SHRIMP WITH KALE & SUN-DRIED TOMATOES
MAKES: 1 SERVING
1 tbsp jarred pesto sauce
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
6 oz large, peeled, grilled (or steamed) shrimp (ideally 20–25)
1 cup chilled, cooked linguini pasta*
1 cup kale leaves, shredded
¼ cup sun-dried tomato slivers
½ tsp fresh garlic, minced
*Cook according to package directions and then run under cold water and drain.
1) Mix pesto with vinegar.
2) Place the shrimp, pasta, kale, tomatoes, and garlic in a salad bowl. Spoon sauce over and toss. Enjoy immediately or chill and serve later.
493 calories, 58g protein, 52g carbs, 9g fat
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.
- Fight the Test of TimeEat these anti-aging superfoods to turn back the clock.
- 6 Substitutions That Will Clean Up Your Grocery ListClean substitutions to make at the market.
- 13 Grooming Essentials for MenPower products to improve your skin.