PESTO SHRIMP WITH KALE & SUN-DRIED TOMATOES
MAKES: 1 SERVING
1 tbsp jarred pesto sauce
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
6 oz large, peeled, grilled (or steamed) shrimp (ideally 20–25)
1 cup chilled, cooked linguini pasta*
1 cup kale leaves, shredded
¼ cup sun-dried tomato slivers
½ tsp fresh garlic, minced
*Cook according to package directions and then run under cold water and drain.
1) Mix pesto with vinegar.
2) Place the shrimp, pasta, kale, tomatoes, and garlic in a salad bowl. Spoon sauce over and toss. Enjoy immediately or chill and serve later.
493 calories, 58g protein, 52g carbs, 9g fat
- Recover Like a ProCheck out these 12 game-changing workout recovery tools.
- Best Health and Fitness Breakthroughs of 2014The year's best health and fitness research.
- 11 Foods Fitness Experts Never EatEven during the holidays.
- The 14 Most Popular Workouts of 2014We highlight the routines that helped you reach your fitness goals this year.