PESTO SHRIMP WITH KALE & SUN-DRIED TOMATOES
MAKES: 1 SERVING
1 tbsp jarred pesto sauce
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
6 oz large, peeled, grilled (or steamed) shrimp (ideally 20–25)
1 cup chilled, cooked linguini pasta*
1 cup kale leaves, shredded
¼ cup sun-dried tomato slivers
½ tsp fresh garlic, minced
*Cook according to package directions and then run under cold water and drain.
1) Mix pesto with vinegar.
2) Place the shrimp, pasta, kale, tomatoes, and garlic in a salad bowl. Spoon sauce over and toss. Enjoy immediately or chill and serve later.
493 calories, 58g protein, 52g carbs, 9g fat
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.
- Sleep SolutionsFive fixes for your sleepless nights.