PESTO SHRIMP WITH KALE & SUN-DRIED TOMATOES
MAKES: 1 SERVING
1 tbsp jarred pesto sauce
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
6 oz large, peeled, grilled (or steamed) shrimp (ideally 20–25)
1 cup chilled, cooked linguini pasta*
1 cup kale leaves, shredded
¼ cup sun-dried tomato slivers
½ tsp fresh garlic, minced
*Cook according to package directions and then run under cold water and drain.
1) Mix pesto with vinegar.
2) Place the shrimp, pasta, kale, tomatoes, and garlic in a salad bowl. Spoon sauce over and toss. Enjoy immediately or chill and serve later.
493 calories, 58g protein, 52g carbs, 9g fat
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.
- The Essentials: Cook a Decent MealThe no-nonsense list for elevating your kitchen game.
- Fall's Top 10 AccessoriesUpdating your look doesn't require an entirely new wardrobe.
- 12 New Protein FoodsRDs assess a new crop of protein-boosted foods.