This heart-healthy whole grain doesn’t have to be a last-resort breakfast. Dress up your oatmeal with these delicious add-ins.
6. Pumpkin and Protein Powder
For a healthy fall breakfast that tastes more like a treat, warm up 1/3 cup of pumpkin puree and add a pinch of pumpkin pie spice and some vanilla-flavored protein powder. It’s like pie, without the gut-busting crust. Plus it’s super rich in Vitamin A and beta-carotene,
comments powered by Disqus
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.
- The Essentials: Cook a Decent MealThe no-nonsense list for elevating your kitchen game.
- Fall's Top 10 AccessoriesUpdating your look doesn't require an entirely new wardrobe.