This heart-healthy whole grain doesn’t have to be a last-resort breakfast. Dress up your oatmeal with these delicious add-ins.
6. Pumpkin and Protein Powder
For a healthy fall breakfast that tastes more like a treat, warm up 1/3 cup of pumpkin puree and add a pinch of pumpkin pie spice and some vanilla-flavored protein powder. It’s like pie, without the gut-busting crust. Plus it’s super rich in Vitamin A and beta-carotene,
comments powered by Disqus
- Leave Your LegacySeven ways to make your future kids healthier now.
- Feed Your JointsEleven foods that fight pain, stiffness, and swelling.
- Essentials: Build a FireA survivalist teaches you how to build a fire the right way.
- 6 Pieces of High-Performance GearStylish products for an active lifestyle.