This heart-healthy whole grain doesn’t have to be a last-resort breakfast. Dress up your oatmeal with these delicious add-ins.
6. Pumpkin and Protein Powder
For a healthy fall breakfast that tastes more like a treat, warm up 1/3 cup of pumpkin puree and add a pinch of pumpkin pie spice and some vanilla-flavored protein powder. It’s like pie, without the gut-busting crust. Plus it’s super rich in Vitamin A and beta-carotene,
comments powered by Disqus
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.