- ½ cup 90% lean ground turkey
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ can seasoned tomato sauce
- 1/8-teaspoon salt-free chili powder
Who says post-workout meals can't pack some serious heat? Chili is a complete and balanced mini-meal that you can enjoy soon after exercising.
Choose lean or extra lean ground turkey for an excellent source of protein that curbs your hunger without loading you down with fat. Black beans provide carbs to refill your energy stores and fiber that will help you stay full post workout.
Nutritional Information: 340 calories, 2.5g fat, 0g saturated fat, 35g protein, 32g carbs, 8g fiber
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.
- Sleep SolutionsFive fixes for your sleepless nights.