- ½ cup 90% lean ground turkey
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ can seasoned tomato sauce
- 1/8-teaspoon salt-free chili powder
Who says post-workout meals can't pack some serious heat? Chili is a complete and balanced mini-meal that you can enjoy soon after exercising.
Choose lean or extra lean ground turkey for an excellent source of protein that curbs your hunger without loading you down with fat. Black beans provide carbs to refill your energy stores and fiber that will help you stay full post workout.
Nutritional Information: 340 calories, 2.5g fat, 0g saturated fat, 35g protein, 32g carbs, 8g fiber
- The Unique Health Benefits of Eight NutsCrack the health code.
- More Muscle in Less TimeGet in the shape of your life with two workouts of less than an hour a week.
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.
- Fight the Test of TimeEat these anti-aging superfoods to turn back the clock.