- ½ cup 90% lean ground turkey
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ can seasoned tomato sauce
- 1/8-teaspoon salt-free chili powder
Who says post-workout meals can't pack some serious heat? Chili is a complete and balanced mini-meal that you can enjoy soon after exercising.
Choose lean or extra lean ground turkey for an excellent source of protein that curbs your hunger without loading you down with fat. Black beans provide carbs to refill your energy stores and fiber that will help you stay full post workout.
Nutritional Information: 340 calories, 2.5g fat, 0g saturated fat, 35g protein, 32g carbs, 8g fiber
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.
- Recover Like a ProCheck out these 12 game-changing workout recovery tools.