- ½ cup 90% lean ground turkey
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ can seasoned tomato sauce
- 1/8-teaspoon salt-free chili powder
Who says post-workout meals can't pack some serious heat? Chili is a complete and balanced mini-meal that you can enjoy soon after exercising.
Choose lean or extra lean ground turkey for an excellent source of protein that curbs your hunger without loading you down with fat. Black beans provide carbs to refill your energy stores and fiber that will help you stay full post workout.
Nutritional Information: 340 calories, 2.5g fat, 0g saturated fat, 35g protein, 32g carbs, 8g fiber
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.
- 18 Easy Paleo Diet RecipesTry these high-protein breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
- 7 Surprising Sugar BombsBeware of these sneaky sources of the sweet stuff.
- Get Dressed DownSporty outerwear that works with your work clothes.