- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup raw spinach
- 1 small whole wheat tortilla
When it comes to post-workout protein, eggs are an excellent choice. That's because egg protein is high in biological value, which means that the protein found in eggs is ready to be utilized by the body and most efficiently used for growth.
Load up your eggs with spinach for added vitamins and nutrients and tuck this delicious scramble into a whole wheat tortilla for a post-workout meal that will make your muscles pop.
Nutritional Information: 200 calories, 5g fat, 0g saturated fat, 24g protein, 18g carbs, 12g fiber
- Four Ideal Food and Booze Pairings for FallWhiskey and roast chicken, anyone?
- 7 Worst "Green" DrinksYou’d be an idiot to imbibe these juices and smoothies.
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.
- 18 Easy Paleo Diet RecipesTry these high-protein breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.