- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup raw spinach
- 1 small whole wheat tortilla
When it comes to post-workout protein, eggs are an excellent choice. That's because egg protein is high in biological value, which means that the protein found in eggs is ready to be utilized by the body and most efficiently used for growth.
Load up your eggs with spinach for added vitamins and nutrients and tuck this delicious scramble into a whole wheat tortilla for a post-workout meal that will make your muscles pop.
Nutritional Information: 200 calories, 5g fat, 0g saturated fat, 24g protein, 18g carbs, 12g fiber
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.