Makes: 1 serving
1 tbsp apricot preserves
1 cup sliced strawberries
1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
1/4 cup low-fat granola
1 tbsp slivered almonds
1) Place apricot preserves in a bowl and microwave on high for 15 seconds or until preserves melt. Add strawberries and toss gently to coat.
2) Spoon some yogurt into a glass; top with strawberry mixture. Repeat these layers, then top with granola and almonds. Serve.
273 calories, 15g protein, 47g carbs, 5g fat
Protein Power: 6 Healthy and Easy Ways to Eat Yogurt >>>
Makes: 1 serving
2 whole eggs
1 1/2 tsp nonfat Greek yogurt
1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
2 tbsp finely chopped onion
1 1/2 tsp prepared pesto sauce
3 grape tomatoes, sliced
1 slice turkey bacon
1 10-inch flour tortilla
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup grapes
1) Beat the eggs in a bowl with the yogurt until blended, and then stir in the cheddar.
2) Spray a skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add the onion and pesto sauce and cook until the onion is translucent.
3) Add the tomatoes to the pesto and onion and stir. Now pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Cook and stir until the eggs are cooked, about 3 minutes. Transfer everything from the skillet and set aside.
4) Place the turkey bacon in the skillet and fry until thoroughly cooked and starting to crisp. When the bacon is done, remove from the pan.
5) Respray the skillet and place the tortilla onto it. Heat until it’s warm. Remove to a plate.
6) Spoon the eggs and turkey bacon into the tortilla’s center and season wit h salt and pepper. Fold the bottom 2 inches of the tortilla up to enclose the filling and wrap tightly. Serve with grapes on the side.
687 calories, 34g protein, 70g carbs, 32g fat
Best Breakfasts For Weight Loss >>>