If you’re looking to lose your belly for summer or simply up your antioxidant intake, it doesn’t get much better than this fiber- and Vitamin C-rich family of fruits. Learn how to work them into any meal.
3. Spike Water or Tea with Lemon
Don’t like plain water? Squeeze a lemon wedge or two into your glass to boost the taste and deliver more nutrition—just one ounce of fresh lemon juice contains 20% of your daily Vitamin C needs, says Mangieri. You should also consider adding fresh lemon juice to tea, she adds; it helps to up the beverage’s antioxidant power.
comments powered by Disqus
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.