If you’re looking to lose your belly for summer or simply up your antioxidant intake, it doesn’t get much better than this fiber- and Vitamin C-rich family of fruits. Learn how to work them into any meal.
3. Spike Water or Tea with Lemon
Don’t like plain water? Squeeze a lemon wedge or two into your glass to boost the taste and deliver more nutrition—just one ounce of fresh lemon juice contains 20% of your daily Vitamin C needs, says Mangieri. You should also consider adding fresh lemon juice to tea, she adds; it helps to up the beverage’s antioxidant power.
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Savory Nutrition BarsBars that taste like a meal, not a candy bar.
- 6 Strategic Accessories for Fine-Tuning Your LookDial in your style with these smart and sophisticated pieces.
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- 20 Best Forearm ExercisesPump up your forearms with these 20 moves.