If you’re looking to lose your belly for summer or simply up your antioxidant intake, it doesn’t get much better than this fiber- and Vitamin C-rich family of fruits. Learn how to work them into any meal.
3. Spike Water or Tea with Lemon
Don’t like plain water? Squeeze a lemon wedge or two into your glass to boost the taste and deliver more nutrition—just one ounce of fresh lemon juice contains 20% of your daily Vitamin C needs, says Mangieri. You should also consider adding fresh lemon juice to tea, she adds; it helps to up the beverage’s antioxidant power.
comments powered by Disqus
- Queen of HalloweenLook back at Heidi Klum's craziest costumes.
- The "Airpocalypse" in PhotosBeijing Marathon runners donned face masks to beat smog.
- Getting to Know Gal GadotThe Israeli actress is in the mix for 'Ben Hur' role.
- Dairy-Free Ways to Get More CalciumTen foods for stronger bones, teeth, and muscles.