If you’re looking to lose your belly for summer or simply up your antioxidant intake, it doesn’t get much better than this fiber- and Vitamin C-rich family of fruits. Learn how to work them into any meal.
3. Spike Water or Tea with Lemon
Don’t like plain water? Squeeze a lemon wedge or two into your glass to boost the taste and deliver more nutrition—just one ounce of fresh lemon juice contains 20% of your daily Vitamin C needs, says Mangieri. You should also consider adding fresh lemon juice to tea, she adds; it helps to up the beverage’s antioxidant power.
comments powered by Disqus
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.