Whether you want to bulk up or lose weight, working this fiber-rich vegetable into your diet will help you reach your fitness goals. Here, six easy recipes.
2. Rice & Sweet Potatoes Side
For a perfect side to grilled chicken or steak, finely dice a sweet potato and dump it into the water when you start cooking the rice. Let the mixture come to a boil and steam. When done, fluff with a fork, then stir in additional ingredients such as chopped almonds or mint.
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Healthy Snack Recipes for Building MuscleQuick and easy recipes to satisfy your taste buds.
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.