Whether you want to bulk up or lose weight, working this fiber-rich vegetable into your diet will help you reach your fitness goals. Here, six easy recipes.
2. Rice & Sweet Potatoes Side
For a perfect side to grilled chicken or steak, finely dice a sweet potato and dump it into the water when you start cooking the rice. Let the mixture come to a boil and steam. When done, fluff with a fork, then stir in additional ingredients such as chopped almonds or mint.
comments powered by Disqus
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.