6 oz white tuna in water
1 tbsp chopped black olives
1 tbsp chopped celery
1 tbsp light zesty dressing
1/2 tbsp chopped parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
1 7-inch baguette
2 pieces Boston bibb lettuce
2 slices beefsteak tomato
1 slice red onion
1 hardboiled egg, chopped
1 tbsp roasted red pepper, julienned
1 oz light zesty dressing
1) Toss all tuna-salad ingredients in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
2) Cut baguette in half lengthwise. Arrange lettuce, tomato, and red onion on the bottom half of the baguette. Place tuna salad on top.
3) Top tuna salad with egg and roasted red pepper. Drizzle dressing on top. Place the other baguette half on top of the built sandwich and serve.
453 calories, 23g protein, 42g carbs, 18g fat
- Queen of HalloweenLook back at Heidi Klum's craziest costumes.
- The "Airpocalypse" in PhotosBeijing Marathon runners donned face masks to beat smog.
- Getting to Know Gal GadotThe Israeli actress is in the mix for 'Ben Hur' role.
- Dairy-Free Ways to Get More CalciumTen foods for stronger bones, teeth, and muscles.