6 oz white tuna in water
1 tbsp chopped black olives
1 tbsp chopped celery
1 tbsp light zesty dressing
1/2 tbsp chopped parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
1 7-inch baguette
2 pieces Boston bibb lettuce
2 slices beefsteak tomato
1 slice red onion
1 hardboiled egg, chopped
1 tbsp roasted red pepper, julienned
1 oz light zesty dressing
1) Toss all tuna-salad ingredients in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
2) Cut baguette in half lengthwise. Arrange lettuce, tomato, and red onion on the bottom half of the baguette. Place tuna salad on top.
3) Top tuna salad with egg and roasted red pepper. Drizzle dressing on top. Place the other baguette half on top of the built sandwich and serve.
453 calories, 23g protein, 42g carbs, 18g fat
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.