6 oz white tuna in water
1 tbsp chopped black olives
1 tbsp chopped celery
1 tbsp light zesty dressing
1/2 tbsp chopped parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
1 7-inch baguette
2 pieces Boston bibb lettuce
2 slices beefsteak tomato
1 slice red onion
1 hardboiled egg, chopped
1 tbsp roasted red pepper, julienned
1 oz light zesty dressing
1) Toss all tuna-salad ingredients in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
2) Cut baguette in half lengthwise. Arrange lettuce, tomato, and red onion on the bottom half of the baguette. Place tuna salad on top.
3) Top tuna salad with egg and roasted red pepper. Drizzle dressing on top. Place the other baguette half on top of the built sandwich and serve.
453 calories, 23g protein, 42g carbs, 18g fat
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.
- The Essentials: Cook a Decent MealThe no-nonsense list for elevating your kitchen game.
- Fall's Top 10 AccessoriesUpdating your look doesn't require an entirely new wardrobe.