1 clove garlic, minced
½ shallot, minced
½ lb ground lamb
Dash cumin and lemon zest
1⁄4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tbsp sour cream
1 tbsp cucumber, peeled and minced
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
Dash cumin and coriander
1 large hamburger bun
¼ cup lettuce, shredded
1 oz feta cheese
1 large tomato, sliced
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1) Mix garlic, shallot, lamb, cumin, and lemon zest in a bowl. Form into a patty. Cover and place in the refrigerator while preparing the tzatziki sauce.
2) Mix tzatziki sauce ingredients in a bowl.
3) Heat grill and cook the burger to desired doneness. Spread tzatziki sauce on both sides of the bun. Place lettuce on the bottom half, followed by crumbled feta, tomato, and red onion. Place patty on dressed bun, close burger, and serve.
481 calories, 42g protein, 25g carbs, 22g fat
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.