1 clove garlic, minced
½ shallot, minced
½ lb ground lamb
Dash cumin and lemon zest
1⁄4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tbsp sour cream
1 tbsp cucumber, peeled and minced
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
Dash cumin and coriander
1 large hamburger bun
¼ cup lettuce, shredded
1 oz feta cheese
1 large tomato, sliced
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1) Mix garlic, shallot, lamb, cumin, and lemon zest in a bowl. Form into a patty. Cover and place in the refrigerator while preparing the tzatziki sauce.
2) Mix tzatziki sauce ingredients in a bowl.
3) Heat grill and cook the burger to desired doneness. Spread tzatziki sauce on both sides of the bun. Place lettuce on the bottom half, followed by crumbled feta, tomato, and red onion. Place patty on dressed bun, close burger, and serve.
481 calories, 42g protein, 25g carbs, 22g fat
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.
- Fight the Test of TimeEat these anti-aging superfoods to turn back the clock.
- 6 Substitutions That Will Clean Up Your Grocery ListClean substitutions to make at the market.
- 13 Grooming Essentials for MenPower products to improve your skin.