1 clove garlic, minced
½ shallot, minced
½ lb ground lamb
Dash cumin and lemon zest
1⁄4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tbsp sour cream
1 tbsp cucumber, peeled and minced
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
Dash cumin and coriander
1 large hamburger bun
¼ cup lettuce, shredded
1 oz feta cheese
1 large tomato, sliced
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1) Mix garlic, shallot, lamb, cumin, and lemon zest in a bowl. Form into a patty. Cover and place in the refrigerator while preparing the tzatziki sauce.
2) Mix tzatziki sauce ingredients in a bowl.
3) Heat grill and cook the burger to desired doneness. Spread tzatziki sauce on both sides of the bun. Place lettuce on the bottom half, followed by crumbled feta, tomato, and red onion. Place patty on dressed bun, close burger, and serve.
481 calories, 42g protein, 25g carbs, 22g fat
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.
- The Essentials: Cook a Decent MealThe no-nonsense list for elevating your kitchen game.