Healthy Recipe: Stress-Busting Orange Salmon
This delicious and nutritious salmon recipe is rich in omega-3s. Bonus: It takes less than 10 minutes.
Cooking fish, we understand, might take you outside your kitchen comfort zone. But when it comes to your lean protein options, salmon packs a nutritional punch like no other. Not only do its omega-3 fatty acids promote heart health, but research has also shown that they might help decrease anxiety and stress levels.
So try this easy recipe for Stress-Busting Orange Salmon—with just 5 ingredients, 5 steps, and a 9-minute prep time, you can handle it. Trust.
- 8 oz salmon fillet
- Oregano, sea salt, and pepper to taste
- 1 orange, cut into wedges
- 2 cups raw spinach
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Season salmon with oregano, sea salt, and pepper.
- Slice orange into wedges and drizzle salmon with some juice from the pieces.
- Broil salmon in skillet with extra-virgin olive oil for 7 minutes.
- Add orange wedges to pan for last minute of salmon’s cooking time.
- Serve over a bed of raw spinach.
The Numbers: 520 calories, 51g protein, 18g carbs, 27g fat, 4g fiber.
Prep Time: 9 Minutes