Crush Your Resolution: 4 Week Fat Burning Meal Plan
Did the holiday season add a little pudge to your waistline? Redeem yourself in the New Year with this fat scorching meal plan.
We know it’s cold outside, but that padding around your midsection doesn’t count as layering.
If you ended the holiday season with a profile that slightly resembles Santa, don't sweat it. You can get back on track—and start stripping away fat—with this easy-to-follow meal plan.
With an effective combo of high-fiber and protein, this 4-week plan will help you lose fat, boost your metabolism and set you up to build muscle—all without the annoying hunger or weird cravings that tend to accompany a calorie cutback.
Grocery Shopping List >>
To get started on this New Year's eating plan, make sure your spice cabinet is stocked and go to the grocery store to get the following items:
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Fresh/Frozen Berries
- Other Fresh Fruit (bananas, grapefruit, apple etc)
- High-Fiber High-Protein Breakfast Cereal
- High-Fiber/High-Protein Frozen Waffles
- Natural Peanut Butter
- Low-Fat/Fat-Free Milk
- High-Fiber/High-Protein Whole Grain Bread
- High-Fiber/High-Protein Whole Grain Tortillas
- Large Chicken Breast
- Lean Skirt Steak
- Lean Deli Meat (turkey, roast beef)
- Ground Lean Turkey Breast
- Canned Tuna/Salmon
- Fresh/Frozen Fish (salmon, tilapia etc.)
- Canned Beans (black, lentil, pinto etc)
- Fresh/Frozen Vegetables
- Butternut Squash
- Baked/Sweet Potato
- Low-Fat Cheese (sliced and shredded)
Weekly Eating Plans >>