1) Heat a pan over medium heat and add a small amount of butter so pancake batter doesn’t stick.
2) Add 1 cup of flour, 1/4 cup of nut butter, 3 eggs, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon in a bowl and stir until combined.
3) Pour batter into pan and cook until the bottom starts to brown, about 3 minutes.
4) Flip and cook on the other side until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
5) Top with fresh fruit and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Four Ideal Food and Booze Pairings for FallWhiskey and roast chicken, anyone?
- 7 Worst "Green" DrinksYou’d be an idiot to imbibe these juices and smoothies.
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.
- 18 Easy Paleo Diet RecipesTry these high-protein breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.