1) In a small bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of water, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, and 1 teaspoon of chili paste until smooth and set aside.
2) Heat a wok over medium-high heat and add 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil. When the oil is hot, add 1 teaspoon of minced garlic and 1 teaspoon of minced ginger, and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3) Add 4 cups of chopped vegetables (try broccoli, carrots, onions, and snap peas) and 8 ounces of boneless, skinless chicken breast, and stir-fry until the chicken is cooked through and browned, about 2 minutes.
4) Add 2 cups of cooked soba noodles and toss to coat.
5) Add peanut/chili paste mix, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, and 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, and toss.
6) Cook until heated, about 2 minutes, and serve.
- Four Ideal Food and Booze Pairings for FallWhiskey and roast chicken, anyone?
- 7 Worst "Green" DrinksYou’d be an idiot to imbibe these juices and smoothies.
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.
- 18 Easy Paleo Diet RecipesTry these high-protein breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.