1) In a small bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of water, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, and 1 teaspoon of chili paste until smooth and set aside.
2) Heat a wok over medium-high heat and add 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil. When the oil is hot, add 1 teaspoon of minced garlic and 1 teaspoon of minced ginger, and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3) Add 4 cups of chopped vegetables (try broccoli, carrots, onions, and snap peas) and 8 ounces of boneless, skinless chicken breast, and stir-fry until the chicken is cooked through and browned, about 2 minutes.
4) Add 2 cups of cooked soba noodles and toss to coat.
5) Add peanut/chili paste mix, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, and 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, and toss.
6) Cook until heated, about 2 minutes, and serve.
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.