1) Heat a pan over medium heat and add a small amount of butter so pancake batter doesn’t stick.
2) Add 1 cup of flour, 1/4 cup of nut butter, 3 eggs, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon in a bowl and stir until combined.
3) Pour batter into pan and cook until the bottom starts to brown, about 3 minutes.
4) Flip and cook on the other side until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
5) Top with fresh fruit and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Copyright © 2013 Weider Publications, LLC, a subsidiary of American Media, Inc. All rights reserved.