You know eggs are easy, inexpensive, and packed with protein— but you may not know how to think outside the scramble. Here, eight simple ways to switch it up.
4. Whip Up a Healthy Huevos Rancheros
Start your day with a healthy version of huevos rancheros. Just sauté ½ cup chopped onions, a diced tomato, and 2 tablespoons green chiles in a pan with a dash of cumin, salt, and pepper. Then, in a separate pan, spritz corn tortillas with oil and warm on both sides, until heated through; set aside. Fry eggs and top each tortilla with one egg and tomato mixture. Sprinkle cheddar cheese and cilantro on each, and there you have it— a hearty, protein-packed breakfast.
comments powered by Disqus
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.
- Fight the Test of TimeEat these anti-aging superfoods to turn back the clock.
- 6 Substitutions That Will Clean Up Your Grocery ListClean substitutions to make at the market.
- 13 Grooming Essentials for MenPower products to improve your skin.