Makes 2 servings
1 head cauliflower (at least 8 oz)
1 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp red curry paste
1) Preheat grill to medium heat.
2) Trim cauliflower, removing any leaves. Place on cutting board so stem is down. Starting at one side, cut cauliflower into 1/2-inchthick “steaks,” cutting from the top of the head to bottom of the stalk. Carefully cut away any stem that’s attached. Using a pastry brush, lightly brush both sides of each piece with the oil and curry.
3) Grill until crisp-tender, about 3-4 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
50 calories, 2g protein, 6g carbs, 2g fat, 3g fiber
The 6 Leanest Cuts of Meat for Grilling Season>>>
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.