Makes 2 servings
1 head cauliflower (at least 8 oz)
1 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp red curry paste
1) Preheat grill to medium heat.
2) Trim cauliflower, removing any leaves. Place on cutting board so stem is down. Starting at one side, cut cauliflower into 1/2-inchthick “steaks,” cutting from the top of the head to bottom of the stalk. Carefully cut away any stem that’s attached. Using a pastry brush, lightly brush both sides of each piece with the oil and curry.
3) Grill until crisp-tender, about 3-4 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
50 calories, 2g protein, 6g carbs, 2g fat, 3g fiber
The 6 Leanest Cuts of Meat for Grilling Season>>>
- Queen of HalloweenLook back at Heidi Klum's craziest costumes.
- The "Airpocalypse" in PhotosBeijing Marathon runners donned face masks to beat smog.
- Getting to Know Gal GadotThe Israeli actress is in the mix for 'Ben Hur' role.
- Dairy-Free Ways to Get More CalciumTen foods for stronger bones, teeth, and muscles.