Makes 2 servings
1 head cauliflower (at least 8 oz)
1 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp red curry paste
1) Preheat grill to medium heat.
2) Trim cauliflower, removing any leaves. Place on cutting board so stem is down. Starting at one side, cut cauliflower into 1/2-inchthick “steaks,” cutting from the top of the head to bottom of the stalk. Carefully cut away any stem that’s attached. Using a pastry brush, lightly brush both sides of each piece with the oil and curry.
3) Grill until crisp-tender, about 3-4 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
50 calories, 2g protein, 6g carbs, 2g fat, 3g fiber
The 6 Leanest Cuts of Meat for Grilling Season>>>
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.
- The Essentials: Cook a Decent MealThe no-nonsense list for elevating your kitchen game.