Makes 2 servings
1 head cauliflower (at least 8 oz)
1 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp red curry paste
1) Preheat grill to medium heat.
2) Trim cauliflower, removing any leaves. Place on cutting board so stem is down. Starting at one side, cut cauliflower into 1/2-inchthick “steaks,” cutting from the top of the head to bottom of the stalk. Carefully cut away any stem that’s attached. Using a pastry brush, lightly brush both sides of each piece with the oil and curry.
3) Grill until crisp-tender, about 3-4 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
50 calories, 2g protein, 6g carbs, 2g fat, 3g fiber
The 6 Leanest Cuts of Meat for Grilling Season>>>
- Five Savory Nutrition BarsBars that taste like a meal, not a candy bar.
- 6 Strategic Accessories for Fine-Tuning Your LookDial in your style with these smart and sophisticated pieces.
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- 20 Best Forearm ExercisesPump up your forearms with these 20 moves.