Makes 2 servings
1 head cauliflower (at least 8 oz)
1 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp red curry paste
1) Preheat grill to medium heat.
2) Trim cauliflower, removing any leaves. Place on cutting board so stem is down. Starting at one side, cut cauliflower into 1/2-inchthick “steaks,” cutting from the top of the head to bottom of the stalk. Carefully cut away any stem that’s attached. Using a pastry brush, lightly brush both sides of each piece with the oil and curry.
3) Grill until crisp-tender, about 3-4 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
50 calories, 2g protein, 6g carbs, 2g fat, 3g fiber
The 6 Leanest Cuts of Meat for Grilling Season>>>
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.