Makes 2 servings
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
1/2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
2 red bell peppers
Szechuan seasoning (preferably salt-free), to taste
1) Preheat grill to medium heat (if possible).
2) Mix sesame oil and soy sauce in small bowl.
3) Slice faces (whole sides) off peppers so you have 4 pieces from each pepper. Using a pastry brush, brush pepper faces with sesame soy mixture. Sprinkle seasoning on both sides of peppers. Grill until tender, flipping half way through, about 3 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
73 calories, 2g protein, 10g carbs, 3g fat, 3g fiber
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.
- Sleep SolutionsFive fixes for your sleepless nights.