LUNCH - SALMON AND AVOCADO
Eight ounces of salmon delivers an incredible 45 grams of muscle-building protein, and the heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids reduce inflammation to speed recovery.
- 8 oz salmon (or flank steak or chicken breast)
- 1 tsp olive oil salt and pepper to taste?
- 1⁄2 avocado (or 3 eggs; or 1⁄2 cup almonds, cashews, or macadamia nuts)
- Rub salmon with oil, sprinkle salt and pepper to taste, and broil ?for 5 minutes each side.
- Cut avocado in half and serve.
The Numbers: 483 calories; 47g protein; 9g carbs; 29g fat; 7g fiber
Total Time: 13 minutes