Your Guaranteed Muscle Meal Plan
Cut fat and build mass with this clean bulking nutrition program. It seems crazy, but trust us—you won’t believe the results.
DINNER – PORK LOIN AND POTATOES
We’ve mixed white rice and potatoes. If you don’t like potatoes, use 3–4 cups of white rice for your carbs. If rice isn’t your thing, 24 ounces of potatoes will cover your bases.
- 4 tbsp canola oil
- 1-½ red potato, diced
- 1 large sweet potato, diced
- 8 oz pork loin (or bison, chicken, or salmon)
- 1 cup white rice ½ red pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp red onion, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup carrots, chopped
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a nonstick skillet over medium high. Sauté red and sweet potatoes, stirring frequently, until slightly browned, about 12 minutes. Clear skillet, add 2 tbsp oil, and cook pork loin for 3 minutes each side.
- Cook rice according to packaging instructions.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté red pepper, onion, broccoli, and carrots, stirring frequently, until tender and slightly browned, about 10 minutes.
The Numbers: 846 calories; 62g protein; 116g carbs; 14g fat; 15g fiber
Total time: 22 minutes