Kick some ass with this exercise:
1. Stand with feet shoulder width apart and toes pointed straight ahead. 2. Squat slightly as if sitting in a chair 3. Jump up, extending arms overhead. 4. Land softly and repeat limiting the amount of time your feet are in contact with the ground. Repeat for 8-10 repetitions. (Make sure to land with the ankles, knees and hips flexed and do not let the knees buckle in or out.)
- Five Savory Nutrition BarsBars that taste like a meal, not a candy bar.
- 6 Strategic Accessories for Fine-Tuning Your LookDial in your style with these smart and sophisticated pieces.
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- 20 Best Forearm ExercisesPump up your forearms with these 20 moves.