Kick some ass with this exercise:
1. Stand with feet shoulder width apart and toes pointed straight ahead. 2. Squat slightly as if sitting in a chair 3. Jump up, extending arms overhead. 4. Land softly and repeat limiting the amount of time your feet are in contact with the ground. Repeat for 8-10 repetitions. (Make sure to land with the ankles, knees and hips flexed and do not let the knees buckle in or out.)
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.