AuraGlow's one-size-fits-all mouth tray takes care of the inconvenience of boiling and molding trays to your mouth, and lets you whiten both your top and bottom teeth at the same time.
Its powerful teeth whitening light—comprised of five LED bulbs—accelerates the whitening gel process to break down stains from coffee, wine, soda, tea, and smoking faster and more efficiently. The light tray even has a 10-minute timer, so you can easily keep track of your whitening session time. The Deluxe Home Teeth Whitening System also comes with two whitening gel syringes (containing 35 percent carbamide peroxide) for a total of 20+ whitening treatments.
Duration: 30 minutes per session.
How to use it:
1. For your first use, open the back of the LED light and remove the plastic tab between the batteries. Rinse the mouth tray with warm water and attach it to the LED light. Next, brush, floss, and dry your teeth.
2. Remove the cap from the gel shrine and twist on the included syringe tip. Fill the inner surface of the mouth tray on top and bottom using .3-.5ml or less. Recap the syringe for your next session.
3. Insert the tray into your mouth, placing it firmly against your teeth. Wipe away any excess gel that seeps over the tray so it doesn’t rest on your gums (this will make your mouth sensitive).
4. Press the power button to begin the whitening process. The blue light will shine (that’s your cue that you’ve done everything correctly). The tray will beep and the light will turn off briefly in 10-minute intervals so you don’t have to worry about timing.
5. When 30 minutes is up, remove the tray. Rinse your mouth and the device with warm water. If necessary, brush your teeth to remove excess gel. Separate the light from the tray, and store the device in its case. Always keep the gel in a cool, dry place, too!
*Expert tip: Using more gel won’t speed up the whitening process; you’ll just waste the product. If you do experience sensitivity, wait 24 hours in between whitening treatments, and whiten for a shorter duration of time and with less gel. AuraGlow also recommends whitening your teeth at night before you go to bed since whitening temporarily leaves your teeth porous and easier to stain. But if you do want to whiten in the morning or midday, wait an hour before eating, drinking, or smoking.
For best results, use once a day for 7-10 days, or until your've achieved the results you're looking for. After whitening for 7-10 days consecutively, AuraGlow suggests waiting 2-4 weeks before using the system again (though you can safely whiten your teeth as necessary when needed). Shorter sessions of 10 minutes are recommended for maintenance and for those of you with sensitivities. For frequently asked questions, go here.
$99.99 (on sale for $59.99 for limited time), myauraglow.com