From jungles to volcanoes to the ultimate surf spots, discover the surprising, less-traveled sides of our nearby neighbors to the south.
3. Island Hop the Belize Cayes
Pronounced “keys”, there are more than 200 tiny islands off the coast of Belize, all with immediate access to the Western and Northern Hemispheres’ largest coral reef. Raggamuffin Tours offers a three-day, super-chill sailing trip, beginning on Caye Caulker and ending in Placencia. You’ll sail, snorkel, fish, and even make ceviche. If relaxation is what you’re looking for, this is your trip. ($400; raggamuffintours.com)
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Healthy Snack Recipes for Building MuscleQuick and easy recipes to satisfy your taste buds.
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.