From jungles to volcanoes to the ultimate surf spots, discover the surprising, less-traveled sides of our nearby neighbors to the south.
3. Island Hop the Belize Cayes
Pronounced “keys”, there are more than 200 tiny islands off the coast of Belize, all with immediate access to the Western and Northern Hemispheres’ largest coral reef. Raggamuffin Tours offers a three-day, super-chill sailing trip, beginning on Caye Caulker and ending in Placencia. You’ll sail, snorkel, fish, and even make ceviche. If relaxation is what you’re looking for, this is your trip. ($400; raggamuffintours.com)
comments powered by Disqus
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.