From jungles to volcanoes to the ultimate surf spots, discover the surprising, less-traveled sides of our nearby neighbors to the south.
3. Island Hop the Belize Cayes
Pronounced “keys”, there are more than 200 tiny islands off the coast of Belize, all with immediate access to the Western and Northern Hemispheres’ largest coral reef. Raggamuffin Tours offers a three-day, super-chill sailing trip, beginning on Caye Caulker and ending in Placencia. You’ll sail, snorkel, fish, and even make ceviche. If relaxation is what you’re looking for, this is your trip. ($400; raggamuffintours.com)
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Savory Nutrition BarsBars that taste like a meal, not a candy bar.
- 6 Strategic Accessories for Fine-Tuning Your LookDial in your style with these smart and sophisticated pieces.
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- 20 Best Forearm ExercisesPump up your forearms with these 20 moves.