From jungles to volcanoes to the ultimate surf spots, discover the surprising, less-traveled sides of our nearby neighbors to the south.
3. Island Hop the Belize Cayes
Pronounced “keys”, there are more than 200 tiny islands off the coast of Belize, all with immediate access to the Western and Northern Hemispheres’ largest coral reef. Raggamuffin Tours offers a three-day, super-chill sailing trip, beginning on Caye Caulker and ending in Placencia. You’ll sail, snorkel, fish, and even make ceviche. If relaxation is what you’re looking for, this is your trip. ($400; raggamuffintours.com)
comments powered by Disqus
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.