MF Experts give you 12 helpful tricks to immediately recharge your training
8) Don't Stretch. Get Warm Instead
Instead of walking over to the bench and doing the stereotypical "meathead stretch," get your muscles ready to roll by warming them up for 5–10 minutes instead.
comments powered by Disqus
- Four Ideal Food and Booze Pairings for FallWhiskey and roast chicken, anyone?
- 7 Worst "Green" DrinksYou’d be an idiot to imbibe these juices and smoothies.
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.
- 18 Easy Paleo Diet RecipesTry these high-protein breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.