MF Experts give you 12 helpful tricks to immediately recharge your training
8) Don't Stretch. Get Warm Instead
Instead of walking over to the bench and doing the stereotypical "meathead stretch," get your muscles ready to roll by warming them up for 5–10 minutes instead.
comments powered by Disqus
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- 20 Best Forearm ExercisesPump up your forearms with these 20 moves.
- The Unique Health Benefits of Eight NutsCrack the health code.
- The Core MovesEvery ab exercise from The 21-Day Shred.