MF Experts give you 12 helpful tricks to immediately recharge your training
8) Don't Stretch. Get Warm Instead
Instead of walking over to the bench and doing the stereotypical "meathead stretch," get your muscles ready to roll by warming them up for 5–10 minutes instead.
comments powered by Disqus
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.