MF Experts give you 12 helpful tricks to immediately recharge your training
8) Don't Stretch. Get Warm Instead
Instead of walking over to the bench and doing the stereotypical "meathead stretch," get your muscles ready to roll by warming them up for 5–10 minutes instead.
comments powered by Disqus
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.
- The Essentials: Cook a Decent MealThe no-nonsense list for elevating your kitchen game.
- Fall's Top 10 AccessoriesUpdating your look doesn't require an entirely new wardrobe.