1. Clean and press: Hold the barbell and stand with feet shoulder width. Bend your hips and knees and lower your body with arms extended until the ball is just above knee level.
2. Clean and press: Explosively extend your hips and knees as if jumping, shrug your shoulders, and raise the barbell to shoulder level.
3. Clean and press: Squat down as you “catch” the momentum of the barbell. Stand up and press it overhead.
4. Transition: Lower the barbell back to its starting position. Set your knees on the ground. Your shoulders should be over the bar.
5. Barbell Rollout: Brace your abs and roll the bar forward, reaching in front of you until you feel your hips are about to sag. Roll yourself back.
6. Transition to pushup: Let go of the barbell. Place your hands on the floor at shoulder width. Keeping your abs braced and your body in a straight line, squeeze your shoulder blades together.
7. Lower your body until your chest is an inch above the floor.