Perform 6 repetitions for a total of 4 sets. Take 45 seconds - 1 minute in between sets.
> With kettlebells locked in the overhead position and your shoulder blades pulled together, slowly lower yourself into a squat position.
* This is a difficult movement, even for some of the most advanced athletes. If you cannot perform, substitute with a PVC pipe or only your body weight.
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.
- The Essentials: Cook a Decent MealThe no-nonsense list for elevating your kitchen game.