Perform 6 repetitions for a total of 4 sets. Take 45 seconds - 1 minute in between sets.
> With kettlebells locked in the overhead position and your shoulder blades pulled together, slowly lower yourself into a squat position.
* This is a difficult movement, even for some of the most advanced athletes. If you cannot perform, substitute with a PVC pipe or only your body weight.
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.