Perform 6 repetitions for a total of 4 sets. Take 45 seconds - 1 minute in between sets.
> With kettlebells locked in the overhead position and your shoulder blades pulled together, slowly lower yourself into a squat position.
* This is a difficult movement, even for some of the most advanced athletes. If you cannot perform, substitute with a PVC pipe or only your body weight.
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- 20 Best Forearm ExercisesPump up your forearms with these 20 moves.
- The Unique Health Benefits of Eight NutsCrack the health code.
- The Core MovesEvery ab exercise from The 21-Day Shred.