1. Best for High-Altitude Sports
Julbo Trek’s lens provides ultimate protection when it comes to the wind, dust, and branches that might get in your way during a mountain bike ride, a trail run, or a climb. The lightweight glasses provide maximum protection for fast-moving sports, and detachable shields near the temples and eyebrows block laterally impairing sun. Bonus: The Flex Nose design keep the specs on your face during strong winds, and adjustable temples and a string create an even more secure hold. For a photochromic, antifog option, opt for Julbo’s Zebra lens that transitions in brighter light in less than 30 seconds. ($180; julbousa.com)
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.