1. Best for High-Altitude Sports
Julbo Trek’s lens provides ultimate protection when it comes to the wind, dust, and branches that might get in your way during a mountain bike ride, a trail run, or a climb. The lightweight glasses provide maximum protection for fast-moving sports, and detachable shields near the temples and eyebrows block laterally impairing sun. Bonus: The Flex Nose design keep the specs on your face during strong winds, and adjustable temples and a string create an even more secure hold. For a photochromic, antifog option, opt for Julbo’s Zebra lens that transitions in brighter light in less than 30 seconds. ($180; julbousa.com)
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.
- Sleep SolutionsFive fixes for your sleepless nights.