1. Best for High-Altitude Sports
Julbo Trek’s lens provides ultimate protection when it comes to the wind, dust, and branches that might get in your way during a mountain bike ride, a trail run, or a climb. The lightweight glasses provide maximum protection for fast-moving sports, and detachable shields near the temples and eyebrows block laterally impairing sun. Bonus: The Flex Nose design keep the specs on your face during strong winds, and adjustable temples and a string create an even more secure hold. For a photochromic, antifog option, opt for Julbo’s Zebra lens that transitions in brighter light in less than 30 seconds. ($180; julbousa.com)
- The Unique Health Benefits of Eight NutsCrack the health code.
- More Muscle in Less TimeGet in the shape of your life with two workouts of less than an hour a week.
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.
- Fight the Test of TimeEat these anti-aging superfoods to turn back the clock.