1. Best for High-Altitude Sports
Julbo Trek’s lens provides ultimate protection when it comes to the wind, dust, and branches that might get in your way during a mountain bike ride, a trail run, or a climb. The lightweight glasses provide maximum protection for fast-moving sports, and detachable shields near the temples and eyebrows block laterally impairing sun. Bonus: The Flex Nose design keep the specs on your face during strong winds, and adjustable temples and a string create an even more secure hold. For a photochromic, antifog option, opt for Julbo’s Zebra lens that transitions in brighter light in less than 30 seconds. ($180; julbousa.com)
- Leave Your LegacySeven ways to make your future kids healthier now.
- Feed Your JointsEleven foods that fight pain, stiffness, and swelling.
- Essentials: Build a FireA survivalist teaches you how to build a fire the right way.
- 6 Pieces of High-Performance GearStylish products for an active lifestyle.