1. Best for High-Altitude Sports
Julbo Trek’s lens provides ultimate protection when it comes to the wind, dust, and branches that might get in your way during a mountain bike ride, a trail run, or a climb. The lightweight glasses provide maximum protection for fast-moving sports, and detachable shields near the temples and eyebrows block laterally impairing sun. Bonus: The Flex Nose design keep the specs on your face during strong winds, and adjustable temples and a string create an even more secure hold. For a photochromic, antifog option, opt for Julbo’s Zebra lens that transitions in brighter light in less than 30 seconds. ($180; julbousa.com)
- The "Airpocalypse" in PhotosBeijing Marathon runners donned face masks to beat smog.
- Getting to Know Gal GadotThe Israeli actress is in the mix for 'Ben Hur' role.
- Dairy-Free Ways to Get More CalciumTen foods for stronger bones, teeth, and muscles.
- Career KIllersThe 8 most common injuries among athletes.