102 Ways to Burn Fat Fast
The ultimate tip list to losing weight and keeping it off.
33) Throw a towel over the treadmill display console. Just concentrate on pushing yourself harder.
34) Squat heavy. The more muscles you can recruit with proper form, the stronger you’ll get, and the more fat you’ll burn.
35) Train abs heavy. Instead of regular sit-ups, try doing a couple of sets with the heaviest weights you can hold.
36) Eat less sugar. Limit yourself to no more than 72 grams a day.
37) Snack the smart way. A small bag of air-popped popcorn instead of corn chips saves you 60 calories
38) Go rock climbing. Even if you just hit an indoor rock walll, you’ll torch more than 700 calories an hour.
39) Find your rock-bottom moment. Draw from the point in your life when you knew you had to make a change.
40) Get a Dog. (Or borrow your girlfriend’s.) Taking Fido for a walk 20 minutes a day can help you shed 14 pounds a year.
41) Eat Beans. This high-fiber, protein-packed staple will help your body incinerate fat. Purée them for stews or toss with oil and vinegar and serve as a side dish.
42) Combine cardio and weights. Try jumping rope between sets, or string together some exercises into the circuits.