1) You don’t have a training partner.
Some people work out better on their own, but most enjoy the company of a training partner. An awesome training partner can provide motivation, inspiration and a spot. You’re less likely to explore higher weights without a spotter. Your spotter doesn’t have to help each rep—just having the assurance of their presence is enough to give you confidence in trying for new maxes.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.
- Recover Like a ProCheck out these 12 game-changing workout recovery tools.