1) You don’t have a training partner.
Some people work out better on their own, but most enjoy the company of a training partner. An awesome training partner can provide motivation, inspiration and a spot. You’re less likely to explore higher weights without a spotter. Your spotter doesn’t have to help each rep—just having the assurance of their presence is enough to give you confidence in trying for new maxes.
- Feed Your JointsEleven foods that fight pain, stiffness, and swelling.
- Essentials: Build a FireA survivalist teaches you how to build a fire the right way.
- 6 Pieces of High-Performance GearStylish products for an active lifestyle.
- Healthier in 20 MinutesEfficiency-boosting tips for the time-deprived.