1) You don’t have a training partner.
Some people work out better on their own, but most enjoy the company of a training partner. An awesome training partner can provide motivation, inspiration and a spot. You’re less likely to explore higher weights without a spotter. Your spotter doesn’t have to help each rep—just having the assurance of their presence is enough to give you confidence in trying for new maxes.
- Five Healthy Snack Recipes for Building MuscleQuick and easy recipes to satisfy your taste buds.
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.