3) You’re bored of your gym.
If you’ve been training at your gym for some time now, it might be time for a change in atmosphere. A new gym environment, different users, different music and different equipment might be just the trick to get you out of your boredom.
- Queen of HalloweenLook back at Heidi Klum's craziest costumes.
- The "Airpocalypse" in PhotosBeijing Marathon runners donned face masks to beat smog.
- Getting to Know Gal GadotThe Israeli actress is in the mix for 'Ben Hur' role.
- Dairy-Free Ways to Get More CalciumTen foods for stronger bones, teeth, and muscles.