4) You’re not using geometry to your advantage.
Use different angles to stimulate your muscles in new ways. For example, instead of doing standing dumbbell curls every workout, try doing curls while lying face up on an incline bench. This tip also applies to grip—try doing towel grip or mixed grip (one over and one under) pull-ups instead of the conventional double underhand grip. Changing angles and how you grip will definitely help you break through plateaus.
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.
- Fight the Test of TimeEat these anti-aging superfoods to turn back the clock.
- 6 Substitutions That Will Clean Up Your Grocery ListClean substitutions to make at the market.
- 13 Grooming Essentials for MenPower products to improve your skin.