4) You’re not using geometry to your advantage.
Use different angles to stimulate your muscles in new ways. For example, instead of doing standing dumbbell curls every workout, try doing curls while lying face up on an incline bench. This tip also applies to grip—try doing towel grip or mixed grip (one over and one under) pull-ups instead of the conventional double underhand grip. Changing angles and how you grip will definitely help you break through plateaus.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.
- Recover Like a ProCheck out these 12 game-changing workout recovery tools.