5) All your reps look the same.
Try paused-reps, partial-reps or bottom-half-reps to maximize your gains in the full range of motion version. For example, try the Floor Press to help your Bench Press or a Front Squat from low pins to help your Clean. Changing how your reps are performed can help you get through those sticking points and build new levels of strength.
- Recover Like a ProCheck out these 12 game-changing workout recovery tools.
- Best Health and Fitness Breakthroughs of 2014The year's best health and fitness research.
- 11 Foods Fitness Experts Never EatEven during the holidays.
- The 14 Most Popular Workouts of 2014We highlight the routines that helped you reach your fitness goals this year.