7) You’re not training at various intensities.
Non-linear periodization has been shown to be superior to linear periodization for developing strength and endurance. Periodization is how a program is laid out and it’s linearity determines what set and rep ranges are performed and when. Instead of just doing all your exercises at 3x10 or 4x8, try performing sets of 5 or less at the beginning of your workout and sets of 8-12 at the end of your workout.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.
- The Essentials: Cook a Decent MealThe no-nonsense list for elevating your kitchen game.
- Fall's Top 10 AccessoriesUpdating your look doesn't require an entirely new wardrobe.