7) You’re not training at various intensities.
Non-linear periodization has been shown to be superior to linear periodization for developing strength and endurance. Periodization is how a program is laid out and it’s linearity determines what set and rep ranges are performed and when. Instead of just doing all your exercises at 3x10 or 4x8, try performing sets of 5 or less at the beginning of your workout and sets of 8-12 at the end of your workout.
- Five Savory Nutrition BarsBars that taste like a meal, not a candy bar.
- 6 Strategic Accessories for Fine-Tuning Your LookDial in your style with these smart and sophisticated pieces.
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- 20 Best Forearm ExercisesPump up your forearms with these 20 moves.