Twitter is chock-full of health information, but it’s hard to know which tweets offer the best nutrition and fitness advice. Look no further than Greatist’s roundup of the 53 Must-Follow Twitter Accounts for 2013. This list was compiled based on the quality of tweets and the number of interactions by the Twitter users. Finally, you can pare down your followings to the most resourceful accounts.
Some of the top tweeters:
• @michaelpollan: The man knows the American food system inside and out.
• @BornFitness: Best-selling author of Engineering the Alpha, a man’s guide to building muscle, burning fat, and having better sex.
• @joedowdellnyc: Contributing editor at Men’s Fitness, personal trainer and strength coach
- OK! Magazine, Dolvett Quince, and Bob Harper Help You Get Ready for Summer12 weeks from now, bikini-clad women will be hitting the beaches, but to get close to them you'll have to look the part. Our friends at OK! Magazine along with some of our favorite celeb trainers are here to help with their Countdown to Summer Campaign.
- Hot5 Fitness: A 5-Minute Workout on Your PhoneShort on time or bored of the same routine? Boost your workout with this smartphone application.