Twitter is chock-full of health information, but it’s hard to know which tweets offer the best nutrition and fitness advice. Look no further than Greatist’s roundup of the 53 Must-Follow Twitter Accounts for 2013. This list was compiled based on the quality of tweets and the number of interactions by the Twitter users. Finally, you can pare down your followings to the most resourceful accounts.
Some of the top tweeters:
• @michaelpollan: The man knows the American food system inside and out.
• @BornFitness: Best-selling author of Engineering the Alpha, a man’s guide to building muscle, burning fat, and having better sex.
• @joedowdellnyc: Contributing editor at Men’s Fitness, personal trainer and strength coach
- Eat Better Instantly with Three Simple Food SwapsEating healthy doesn't always mean you have to change your entire diet. Simply swap out these three products for their healthier alternatives.
- Is Money the Ultimate Weight-Loss Motivator at Work?Putting cash on the line helps employees shrink their waistlines, according to new research.