Twitter is chock-full of health information, but it’s hard to know which tweets offer the best nutrition and fitness advice. Look no further than Greatist’s roundup of the 53 Must-Follow Twitter Accounts for 2013. This list was compiled based on the quality of tweets and the number of interactions by the Twitter users. Finally, you can pare down your followings to the most resourceful accounts.
Some of the top tweeters:
• @michaelpollan: The man knows the American food system inside and out.
• @BornFitness: Best-selling author of Engineering the Alpha, a man’s guide to building muscle, burning fat, and having better sex.
• @joedowdellnyc: Contributing editor at Men’s Fitness, personal trainer and strength coach
- New Study: Short Bouts of Exercise Boost Self-ControlWhen cravings hit, strike back by hitting the gym instead. Physical exercise could be your key to more willpower.
- Sweat This, Not That! Your 30-Day Fit Challenge Has ArrivedNew app for Apple Watch and iPhone devices.