You’re finally going to dish out cash for some extra motivation and guidance in the gym? Here’s how to make sure you’re really getting your money’s worth.
6. He Acts Like a Drill Sergeant
The stereotype of a personal trainer as no-excuses, mean-spirited hardass? It could help you in some cases, but most people have better experiences with a trainer who is firm, but keeps a good attitude and exhibits a positive, strong, pro-active energy. Because think about it: If you’re already getting a trainer, you’re motivated on some level—and don’t need someone screaming at you or putting you down.
comments powered by Disqus
- Queen of HalloweenLook back at Heidi Klum's craziest costumes.
- The "Airpocalypse" in PhotosBeijing Marathon runners donned face masks to beat smog.
- Getting to Know Gal GadotThe Israeli actress is in the mix for 'Ben Hur' role.
- Dairy-Free Ways to Get More CalciumTen foods for stronger bones, teeth, and muscles.