You’re finally going to dish out cash for some extra motivation and guidance in the gym? Here’s how to make sure you’re really getting your money’s worth.
8. He Sleepwalks Through Sessions
You’re paying someone to get you fitter than you’ve ever been in your life, so before you hire him, try him out—or at least observe how he works with clients. Is he focusing all his energy on the trainee, or is he chatting with other people and texting his way through the session? A good trainer not only tells you what to do and how to do it—he’s watching you closely and gauging your energy and effort levels throughout. That way, he can adjust your workout to get you the absolute best, and fastest, results possible.
comments powered by Disqus
- 6 Strategic Accessories for Fine-Tuning Your LookDial in your style with these smart and sophisticated pieces.
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- 20 Best Forearm ExercisesPump up your forearms with these 20 moves.
- The Unique Health Benefits of Eight NutsCrack the health code.