Spring is finally here, which means all of you students out there have finals coming up. For most of your classmates, that means lounging around for as long as possible before a series of grueling all-nighters fueled by caffeinated drinks and thoroughly processed salty snacks. Don’t let yourself go down that road—use your time wisely (at least go about it better than your roommates do). And, of course, don’t let exercise fall by the wayside through all those sedentary hours of reading and writing. Take a study break to take our "fitness final exam," assembled with the help and recommendations of trainer Dan Trink of Trink Fitness.
* For all you older, on the road to be established, corporate America working guys, summer-body time is just around the corner and these tests still apply to you.
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.