Spring is finally here, which means all of you students out there have finals coming up. For most of your classmates, that means lounging around for as long as possible before a series of grueling all-nighters fueled by caffeinated drinks and thoroughly processed salty snacks. Don’t let yourself go down that road—use your time wisely (at least go about it better than your roommates do). And, of course, don’t let exercise fall by the wayside through all those sedentary hours of reading and writing. Take a study break to take our "fitness final exam," assembled with the help and recommendations of trainer Dan Trink of Trink Fitness.
* For all you older, on the road to be established, corporate America working guys, summer-body time is just around the corner and these tests still apply to you.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.
- The Essentials: Cook a Decent MealThe no-nonsense list for elevating your kitchen game.
- Fall's Top 10 AccessoriesUpdating your look doesn't require an entirely new wardrobe.