Spring is finally here, which means all of you students out there have finals coming up. For most of your classmates, that means lounging around for as long as possible before a series of grueling all-nighters fueled by caffeinated drinks and thoroughly processed salty snacks. Don’t let yourself go down that road—use your time wisely (at least go about it better than your roommates do). And, of course, don’t let exercise fall by the wayside through all those sedentary hours of reading and writing. Take a study break to take our "fitness final exam," assembled with the help and recommendations of trainer Dan Trink of Trink Fitness.
* For all you older, on the road to be established, corporate America working guys, summer-body time is just around the corner and these tests still apply to you.
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.