Day two of the program followed a very traditional leg workout structure, with the exception of a few exercise swaps. This time around, there's more variation. More specifically, there's a change to your squat positioning, plus the miscellaneous inclusion of shrugs, and some basic abs exercises. This workout routine will shock your legs with variety while also stimulating your abs to grow. Tim McComsey, a personal trainer, registered dietician, and regular expert contributor to Men's Fitness and HUMANFITPROJECT demonstrates the workout.
For the complete details on our TIMELESS workout program, go to mensfitness.com/TIMELESS.
If you're looking for an entire package of training programs to help you achieve your best body possible—DOWNLOAD the updated version of The 21-Day Shred and the SHRED SERIES. FOLLOW Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
THE LEGS AND ABS WORKOUT
1. Barbell Walking Lunges 3 x 12 per leg rest 60 sec
2. Narrow Barbell Squats 3 x 12 rest 60 sec
3. Dumbbell Reverse Lunges 3 x 12 rest 60 sec
4. Single-leg Standing Calf Raise 3 x 15 rest 45 sec
5. Barbell Shrugs 4 x 8 rest 60 sec
6. Dumbbell Seated Shrugs 4 x 10 rest 45 sec
7. Weighted Crunch 3 x 12 rest 45 sec