At the start of this program, which is typically a Monday, you experienced the most basic of bodybuilding exercises for chest and back. The ones in this workout routine are the next in line to those. This routine is another classic alternative to a chest and back, push-pull split. Similar to the first workout—the pump you'll get from this is intense. Tim McComsey, a personal trainer, registered dietician, and regular expert contributor to Men's Fitness and HUMANFITPROJECT demonstrates the workout.
For the complete details on our TIMELESS workout program, go to mensfitness.com/TIMELESS.
If you're looking for an entire package of training programs to help you achieve your best body possible—DOWNLOAD the updated version of The 21-Day Shred and the SHRED SERIES. FOLLOW Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
THE CHEST AND BACK WORKOUT #2
1. Dumbbell Incline Chest Press 4 x 10 rest 60 sec
2. Dumbbell Flat Chest Press 3 x 12 rest 60 sec
3. Dumbbell Incline Chest Fly 3 x 12 rest 60 sec
4. Chin Ups 4 x 10 rest 60 sec
5. Incline Bench Dumbbell Row 3 x 12 rest 60 sec
6. Single Arm Dumbbell Row 3 x 12 rest 45 sec
7. Weighted Bench Hip Thrusts 3 x 12 rest 60 sec