2. Pushup Hold Walkouts
This is a simple yet effective core exercise that requires no equipment that will turn your abs to bricks.
1. Start in a pushup position with your hands under your shoulders.
2. Brace your core like you're going to get punched and squeeze your glutes as hard as possible.
3. From here start walking your hands upward, one at a time past your head. Keep walking your hands up slowly and controlled.
4. Your core will immediately brace and you'll feel your midsection lock down.
5. Hold the walk-out position for 3-5 seconds, walk your hands back to pushup, position, and repeat.
Always be sure to keep your core locked and maintain a strong, neutral spine.